It’s obvious that the Instagram aesthetic has shifted in recent years. While perfectly organized and edited content has become less popular, appearances on the platform do still matter. After all, visuals are important and this is a visual-heavy platform. Having a cohesive feed is key to telling your story, whether you use subtle filters or branded templates.
Luckily, Later’s free Visual Planner offers features that let you preview and rearrange your feed before you post, that way you can see your profile the way your followers will. In this blog, we are going to break down how to use Later to plan a scroll-stopping feed in minutes. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to use the features on Later’s Visual Planner:
Steps to Schedule Instagram Posts on Later Mobile:
- Open the Later app and head to the Media Library.
- Next, hit the “+” icon in the bottom right corner and select a photo or video.
- Then tap Create Post and select the Instagram profile you’re posting to, write the caption, and choose the time and day you’d like to post.
- Hit Schedule Post and your post will show up on your Preview tab, aka the Visual Planner feature.
Steps to Rearrange Scheduled Instagram Posts With Later’s Visual Planner:
- On the Later app, head to the Schedule tab and select the Instagram profile that you wish to use.
- Next, select Preview and tap Rearrange.
- From there, press and drag your posts to rearrange them. NOTE: Movable posts will be indicated with a four-arrow icon in the top right corner
- Once you’re happy with how your Instagram looks, tap Save and that’s it!
How to Delete Scheduled Instagram Posts With Later’s Visual Planner:
- Open the app and head to the Scheduled and Preview tabs, then select the Instagram profile on the top.
- Then, tap the post you wish to delete.
- From there, tap the three dots in the top right corner and hit Delete Post. Your post will then be deleted.
What are the benefits of using a planning tool?
We know you must be wondering about the benefits of using a planning tool. Well, think of your Instagram as an extension of your resume; it offers a creative space where other users get a feel for who you are and what you bring to the table. Therefore, a strong visual aesthetic is an amazing way to sell yourself and entice followers right out of the gate. Who knows, maybe your visual aesthetic will even turn page visitors into followers.
With a well-planned Instagram feed, you can build consistency with your followers and leave a lasting impression, even while on the go! With more consistency, you’ll gain more engagement as well. So, the bottom line is that when you consider your feed as a whole, great things will happen to you!